I had this great plan to offer you some yummies on the opening day of the website, but it didn’t work out, unfortunately. Totally blaming WordPress, for keeping me on my toes with housekeeping from Day One! (not complaining, though… I luv this new place of mine!).
I come to redeem myself now and surely it was worth extra wait ’cause I managed to add this and that to the offering! So, who wants to win all this?? 🙂
What’s in it? (not everything pictured above)
- Waltzingmouse Stamps Vintage Seed Packet stamps set
- Paper Smooches Chit Chat stamp set
- Flourishes Feminine Charm, Berry Sweet, With Gratitude stamp sets
- Gel-a-tins Chevron-tastic stamp sets and Candy Canes + Love To Laugh gelly jr’s stamps
- Glitz Design Distressed Couture Flower & Maya Bird stamps
- Spellbinders Classic Decorative Inserts Three Edgeabilities
- Glitz Design Damask & Fleur De Lis rub-on sheets
- Glitz Design Pearl, Mint Grunge & Navy Teeny Alpha
- My Little Shoebox Sky mini alpha stickers
- Gel-a-tins acrylic stamping block
- Glitz Design Dance In Sunshine Trim & Pom Poms packs
- October Afternoon Sidewalks wrap pack (trims)
- Fancy Pants Wave Searcher trim pack
- Prima trim
- Maya Road Apple Coaster chipboard album
- Basic Grey Opaline pearls
- Elmer’s masking (washi) tape, pack of 3
- FabScraps chipboard phrase
- 1 pack Cosmo Cricket Glubers
- Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Power Tape
One person (randomly selected from the InLinkz list below), will have these goodies out in the mail to them soon enough!
What am I asking you to do, in order to qualify… if you haven’t yet done so 🙂
- Sign up to follow my blog, via one of the means provided: RSS / email subscription, Networked Blogs, Twitter feed. Additionally, you can find me on Pinterest, Instagram and a few other places, all links are provided in the sidebar;
- Go “like” the Random Acts of Creativity page on Facebook (only applicable to those with FB accounts);
- Link up via InLinkz (necessary) and leave a comment (optional but appreciated) with any feedback you may have regarding the functionality of this blog and the contents therein. I’d love to make it fun and accessible for everyone 🙂
(If you leave a question for me in the comments section, please make sure you subscribe to the follow-up comments so that you’re notified when I reply)
- Additionally, if you share this post on FB / Twitter / your blog, leave a note in the comment that you did so – you’ll be counted twice in the drawing!
I will announce the winner in a week’s time, next Friday evening (19th) AEST. Good luck!!