I’m so excited to be helping Mama Elephant celebrate their 2nd anniversary and joining their October Stampede today, alongside some crafty geniuses! Today marks the last day of the event and the new product is already available for purchase in the ME store. So much great stuff there, no wonder my love for ME grows every month!
* There’s a 10% discount code active for the 3 day blog hop (HAPPY2ME)
* Purchases over $100 will receive the HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set free.
* Purchases over $150 will receive the HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set and HAPPY SCRIPT die free.
* ME is giving away THREE $25 gift certificates today.
* There are exclusive prize giveaways on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, 3 winners total.
* Winners will be chosen and announced by us Monday, October 20th on the ME blog.
The stamp set I got to play with is also one of my personal favourites from the release, it’s called Season’s Greetings and it comes with four amazing script sentiments accompanied by some lovely, detailed snowflakes.
I used both on the card above, I stamped the sentiment first in Versafine Onyx Black and encircled it with two-tone snowflakes. I distressed the edges of the panel with Iced Spruce Distress Ink, , matted with a light grey cardstock (which for some reason turned beige on the photo) and scattered some silver confetti stars across the card.
Here’s another card, this time I paired the set with the snow globe from Believe In Magic. I curved the sentiment on the block to mimic the shape of the globe.
I covered the globe with Glossy Accents and added some Glimmer Mist splats to the panel.
I clearly was having too much fun with this set, here’s one more!
This time I turned the adorable critters from Honey Bunny into snow pals! Gave them a quick Copic flick, fluffy pom-pom tails and sat them on a sparkly, snowy hill, looking away at the sunset / sunrise made with Distress Inks and water. I love how the sentiment (stamped with Mama Elephant Ocean ink) blends with the sky and is semi – transparent.
Thank you for joining us today, it’s time for you now to visit Heather at her blog! Happy hopping (and shopping)!
Season’s Greetings card
Joy to the World card
Let It Snow card